Thursday, April 24, 2014

Thursday Adventures

What a day! Everyone is exhausted. We had a great time that began with a tour of the CNN Studios and lunch in the CNN food court. After a great lunch, we all walked over to the World of Coca-Cola. We had a fun tour, which was capped off by a delicious tasting of Coke products from around the world. Ask the students about the Beverly and the Stoney. When our tour at the World of Coke was complete, we made our way to the amazing Georgia Aquarium. The pictures in the previous post really cannot do justice to one of the greatest aquariums in the world. After our exhilarating time with the fish and whales, we rode the buses to Dave and Buster's for a filling meal and a great time in the arcade. Thank you for following our trip blog. We will post one more time on the way home tomorrow!

10 comments:

  1. Hey Morgan! I miss You And I Love You! I hope I'm Embarrassing you just a little bit! love you Mo!
    Steven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Nadia...wow! Sounds like you're having quite an adventure! I can't wait to hear your version when you come home. Well we miss you, get another great night of sleep, and HAVE FUN ON DAY 3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mo! I miss you lots and lots. It's really odd not having you jump or sing all over the house...but I hope you are having a spectacular time! I cannot wait to see you tomorrow night! Love you silly goose! (p.s. this is Mary.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HoneyBunny (aka Mrs. Squires)
    We miss you so much and we are glad you are coming home tomorrow. You know you have no reason to worry because I did everything just like you instructed. We will be waiting for you on Friday. The house is not the same without your beautiful voice signing our good night and good morning songs. We can't wait for the kisses and hugs you'll give us when you get home.
    Your knights and shining under armour
    Jay and the boys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Orangutans! Hope you guys slept good and are ready for another adventurous day. Jason(my babe)and Brax(my monkey)....I sure do love and miss you two! Have a great day and I will see you soon! I love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Seth!
    Nora just asked if you've been sleep-walking! I hope not! I know you are having a ball but I can't wait to see you this evening. Enjoy your last day and see you soon.
    Love you lots,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Missing you Mat! Can't wait to see you back home. Glad you all are safe and having a blast! Love ya, Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Mo!
    I hope you slept great and will have an amazing last day with all of your friends. I can't wait to see you, I've missed you! Just so you know after we pick u up, we need to go to MMS for the pop concert. Didn't want to drop that on you right when you get off the bus :). Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning Jazz,
    Hope you've had a wonderful time in Atlanta! Looking forward to your safe return! See ya this evening! Love ya,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Jason and Nancy (Braxton). What skirt are you wearing today? Lol! See you guys soon
    Papa

    ReplyDelete